Buutu Safaris is sensitive to the uncertainties and fears being experienced by guests planning to travel in the near future. We completely understand that they may currently feel uncomfortable travelling.
As such, we are committed to being flexible with booking terms and conditions until we have greater clarity regarding the extent of the situation. This extends to the timing of deposits and final payments, as well as providing the opportunity to postpone travel to a later date, without penalty.
Each of our guest enquiries will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis to determine the best way forward, and to provide a level of comfort during this challenging time.
The spread of COVID-19 (the coronavirus) has once again tested our resilience, and we would like to take this opportunity to extend our thoughts to those who have been affected.
In troubling times such as this, we can take to heart that we have faced challenges like coronavirus before in Uganda – and we have prevailed.
We will continue to update you as the situation unfolds and maintain our flexible terms until global travel conditions start stabilising again.